Warranty info: Ex-Demo models
RGK Wheelchairs Ltd – Limited Warranty
Product Grouping – Ex-Demonstration units or used wheelchair products
In Limited Warranty Product Grouping.
“The Company” means RGK Wheelchairs Ltd.
“Purchaser” means Name Indicated On The Invoice.
“Start Date” means Documented delivery date . If not available, Date of invoice.
- This warranty is extended only to the named purchaser of the product.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights.
- The Company warrants the main frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 months from the start date.
All component parts including, but not limited to:
- camber tubes
- castor forks
- push handle grips, foam parts and plastic/rubber coated parts
- bushings and bearings
- tyres and inner tubes
- wheel components
are supplied without warranty.
If within the stated warranty period the main frame shall be proven to be defective, such frame shall be repaired at RGK’s cost. This warranty does not include any third party labour or shipping charges incurred in the repair of any such product. RGK'S sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair.
Limitations and Exclusions
The foregoing warranty shall not apply to serial numbered products if the serial number has been removed or defaced, products subjected to negligence, accident, improper operation, maintenance or storage, commercial or institutional use, products modified without RGK'S express written consent, including, but not limited to:
- modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments
- products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component without the specific consent of RGK
- a product damaged by circumstances beyond RGK's control (such evaluation will be solely determined by RGK)
- problems arising from normal wear
- failure to adhere to the product use instructions.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties. Implied warranties, if any, including the implied warranties of the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall not extend beyond the duration of the expressed warranty provided herein and the remedy for violations of any implied warranty shall be limited to repair of the defective frame pursuant to the terms contained herein. RGK shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 01543 670077 or +44 1543 670077
Fax 01543 670088 or +44 1543 670088
RGK Wheelchairs Ltd
Zone 2 Burntwood Business Park