Warranty info: Daily-Use
RGK Wheelchairs Ltd – Limited Warranty
Product Grouping – Hi Lite, Maxima, Octane, Max Lite, Max Play, Tiga, TigaFX and Chrome
In Limited Warranty Product Grouping.
“The Company” means RGK Wheelchairs Ltd.
“Purchaser” means Name Indicated On The Invoice.
“Start Date” means Documented delivery date . If not available, Date of invoice.
- This warranty is extended only to the named purchaser of the product.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights.
- The Company warrants the main frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 60 months from the start date.
Following items are supplied with 60 Months warranty. All welded components parts included, but not limited to:
- welded camber bars
- welded side guards & side tubes
- welded footrest
- welded/integrated pushing handles into the backrest uprights.
- welded calf strap loops
Following items are supplied with a 12 Months warranty. All component parts included, but not limited to:
- camber bars
- folding backrest frame
- all pushing handles
- castor forks
- castor wheels
- side guards, and armrests
- anti-tippers - all styles
- seat & backrest upholstery
- wheel components
- wheel locks
- quick release pins
- powder coat frame finishes
Following items are supplied without warranty. All component parts included, but not limited to:
- bushings and bearings
- tyres and inner tubes
- push handle grips, foam parts and plastic/rubber coated parts
- all caps ally/plastic
- flashing led castor wheels
- plastic wheels
adjustable height footrest, if 3rd party devices are fitted. i.e. Free Wheel are supplied without warranty.
Systems, Options, Components NOT manufactured by The Company including, will be supplied with the warranty offered by the manufacturer, but not limited to:
- Alber E-motions
- Varilite BES
- Otto Bock
If within the stated warranty period any such product shall be proven to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at The Company’s option and cost. This warranty does not include any third party labour or shipping charges incurred in the repair or replacement of any such product. The Company’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair or replacement.
Limitations and Exclusions
The foregoing warranty shall not apply if the serial number has been removed or defaced, products subjected to negligence, accident, improper operation, maintenance or storage, commercial or institutional use, modified without The Company’s express written consent, including, but not limited to:
- the fitting of unauthorized parts or attachments
- the modification of the main frame or any other RGK supplied part
- problems arising from normal wear
- failure to adhere to the product use instructions.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other express warranties. Implied warranties, if any, including the implied warranties of the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, shall not extend beyond the duration of the expressed warranty provided herein and the remedy for violations of any implied warranty shall be limited to repair of the defective frame pursuant to the terms contained herein. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages whatsoever.
For warranty service, please contact the dealer from whom you purchased your RGK product. In the event you do not receive satisfactory warranty service, please contact The Company directly by the methods shown below. Provide the dealer's name, address and the date of purchase, indicate nature of the defect and, if the product is serialized, indicate the serial number. Do not return products to our factory without our prior consent.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone 01543 670077 or +44 1543 670077
Fax 01543 670088 or +44 1543 670088
RGK Wheelchairs Ltd
Zone 2 Burntwood Business Park